Take my survey today!
I’ve been racking up lots of miles around Overland Park and Olathe the last couple years. Why?
I love meeting you. Hearing what’s on your mind. Learning.
As your state representative, you don’t have to track me down. I come to you!
Chris’s Next Mission
- • Grow Jobs & Wages
- • Address the communist China threat and bring jobs and dollars back home
- • Stop wasteful government spending and tax hikes
- • End stealth property tax increases by requiring public votes
- • Ensure K-12 funds reach the classroom
- • Support life and the Value Them Both Amendment
COVID-19 Struck. Unemployment spiked.
Chris Croft Went to Work.
WORKED overtime to break through gridlock and get more COVID-19 testing equipment
HELPED more than 100 constituents cut through unemployment system red tape
PASSED the Eisenhower transportation plan that will create jobs and significantly improve US 69 highway
PUSHED for safe, responsible solutions to help us get back to work
Get Involved. Join My Team Today!
Col. Chris Croft (ret.), served 30 years in the U.S. Army leading numerous commands, and multiple deployments to Iraq. He is a small business owner, and board member for the American Fallen Warrior Memorial Foundation. Chris and his wife Connie have two grown children and four grandchildren.